What Publishers Want next? - The Engine Shed Customer Survey
Our 2023 survey results are in!
The Engine Shed has spoken to publishers about their business challenges and opportunities in particular focusing on software.
Some highlights from our report are;
- Publishers are more likely than last year to report their business is growing
- Over 65% of publishers we spoke to have podcasts as part of their offer
- Publishers do not want training on systems, they think they should be intuitive
- Moving software providers is a big upheaval; most do this less than every 5 yrs - and some not even every 20 yrs!
- Expansion to other English speaking markets is an opportunity area
Patrick Lidstone, The Engine Shed Founder;
"As I said last year, we live for feedback! Our product roadmap is client led, most of the items publishers mentioned are being addressed"
For a full copy of our survey results